Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preston England MTC - Teaching on the streets

At the train station Headed out to teach
2nd Week In Preston England (MTC)

This week has been great we have had a lot of devotionals, I love my teachers they are so great. My district is hilarious!! I love them!!

Friday was an experience!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! We went out on the streets of Manchester for real!! Out in the real world. We went to Piccadilly.  It was hard; however I think I will get the hang of it soon.

On Sunday, We went on a tour of all the Historical sites!! It was awesome! I have a lot of pictures. It was so cool, there are so many sites where the first missionaries came. I saw where Pres. Hinckley's flat was. It was an amazing day, and to hear all the stories was crazy. Later that night we went to the temple. The temple is so close, I love it. While a group of us were there, Elder Ty Palmer (from high school), just walked over and I was freaking out!! What are the odds to see 2 friends on my mission, a week apart! It was crazy.  It was awesome to see him! 

Love you all, thank you for the love and support!


All the sisters at the Preston Temple

Sisters in Downham-What a beautiful view
Teaching on the streets of Manchester
Rylee's District

No comments:

Post a Comment