Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

February 8, 2012 - My Departure Day!! - 
This post was composed by: (Mom)

This day came so fast! Thank you to everyone who made me feel so special and stopped by to say good-bye.

When I showed up to the airport there were so many leaving to go to the England missions.  It was so much fun to have all of us leaving at the same time.  Each one of us with our name tags on, luggage in hand and nervous smiles.... There were hugs, tears and many good-byes!!  I met Sister Turnbow, she is going to the same mission as I am.  What an exciting morning.

I am looking forward to my new adventure!!!



                                                 Sister (Rylee) Nelson,Grandpa and Grandma

                                                       Landon and Sister (Rylee) Nelson
                                                                Mom, Sister Nelson and Dad
                                                     Sister Turnbow and Sister Nelson

                                                                     LEAVING!!!

                                          Ready Set GO....................

No comments:

Post a Comment