Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Day in the MTC


                                   MY LAST DAY AT THE MTC

Letter from Rylee,
It is my last day at the MTC. We are having a lot of training today. Every hour has a different training meeting. We are leaving for Birmingham tomorrow at 6 AM. It takes us 2 hrs to get there and then we are going to meet our president and go to our area. There are about 15, I would say (I’m not positive) that are going to Birmingham. So it’s a pretty large group. But I'm excited but kind of nervous to go out and do it for real. I feel like I have learned a lot but I could still learn so much more. The other night we watched a Devotional with Elder Holland about "Feed my sheep" it was the most amazing talk I have ever heard. It has been amazing to be here at the MTC with everyone. I love everyone so much and I am going to miss everyone. I love that we had a small group and everyone knew everyone.

I Love you all, and hope you are having a great week. Please pray for me really hard this week that My Trainer is great :) and we get along and everything goes well. I'm very nervous and just anxious about not knowing what to expect. I love you so much!!! :)

Write me next week. Loves!!!!


The Whole Group at the Preston MTC


1 comment:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)

    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete