Monday, March 19, 2012

St Patrick's Week

                                                                           
                                                      Happy St Patrick’s Week!
                                                                  Letter from Rylee
Happy St Patrick's Day!!!
Hello family!! 
Tuesday was fun! We had a “work over” with the Zone leaders. It was really fun! My Zone leaders are E. Merrell and E. Walton. It was a lot of fun to get out and tract with them. They were so excited to go out into Solihull and pass out cards. Just to see how they teach was really good. We went to Cropthorn Rd. we split up so E. Walton went with Sister Rose. E. Merrell and I went together on the other side. Just as long as we could see each other. It was my first time tracting!! I loved it!! :) To share the Restoration right at the door and give a Book of Mormon out. I love it, and you can make it fun! After tracting, the Zone leaders drove us to a members home for a 25 MMM (minute member message) it went really well, she is such a sweet lady. She is so sweet and is giving us referrals to go see. It was awesome!! Wednesday went to district meeting. It was good, except there was not mail!! :( So sad I was looking forward to that.  We saw A, she is doing well. She loves our lessons when we come teach her. She says she feels the spirit so strong and learns so much when we come. She is still trying to work her schedule out to come to conference, hopefully. Friday was a great day. We went and taught J. She is 18 years old; we read the introduction with her. It went really well. She asked a lot of questions about the Book of Mormon. She wants to learn more. Seems really interested!! I invited her to pray at the end. She said ok! She prayed using the pamphlet I gave her. The prayer was amazing she did such a great job. She finished and said, “Wow I’m getting emotional....that’s weird”. We asked is it a good weird or bad. We explained it is the spirit. She said she wants to fill the spirit more. It was such a powerful lesson. The spirit was SO strong!! Later that night we went and taught F. He is so funny! He is still 75 % atheist he says but he really is less. He was reading out of gospel principles. By himself. He thought we were just put here on earth. It makes more since that Jesus Christ created the earth and galaxies. He liked that. He basically is teaching himself. He watched "The Lamb of God" movie twice after we left. J. is doing well.. He wants to know more about the gospel and make it a good decision not just an emotional one. But he is doing well.

Last night was good after GQing  I re-read my letters in my binder!! It was such a good night. Made me feel loved and all the words of wisdom helped. I just want to do my best!!! I really do! I love this gospel and I want to keep learning and teaching the gospel so others can find the peace, and love I have felt with knowing we have a loving Heavenly Father.  Even in those times, of hard things we go through, He knows the beginning to the end. Everything is happening for a reason. To put you in a certain place at a certain time.
I love you all.


Rylee Showing her bike skills!
 

Enjoying the Sites

 
The Primary kid dressed Rylee up for singing time

Rylee having Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment