Thursday, June 28, 2012

Good-Bye Solihull - Hello Beacon Heights and Heads of the Valley Wales


GOOD-BYE SOLIHULL - - HELLO BEACON HEIGHTS & HEADS OF THE VALLEY WALES
So this week has been really good. Definitely hard. But I will start it off with the beginning. So I had my first England Breakfast, F cooked for us. It was really good. Filling but very tasty!! I really enjoyed it. He loved every minute of it. The lesson went really well. We had an awesome lesson with J!! The sprit was definitely there. He felt it, He made a list of questions he had as he was reading the Book of Mormon. It was awesome!! He is searching for something and he thinks he has found it. The whole time we were teaching him he just said he wants to be happy and find Joy and Happiness in this life. So it was an awesome lesson. At the end of the lesson we invited him to be baptized he said yes.  We set him with a baptism date of 21 July.

On Saturday we had our summer activity in Solihull. A "pig roast" it was awesome and an auction to raise money for the youth to go to EFY. It was awesome. It was a lot of fun. F’s daughter and son came. There were lots of investigators supported the youth, and less actives as well. We raised £1,200. AMAZING!! We gave the rest that we didn't need to a hospital right next to the church. It was amazing. It was a well good time. Monday night we got the phone call.  We get them around 10 pm. Your heart is beating when you get the call. I heard sister Nelson you’re going to.... Wales. ha-ha :) in a three-some. I was really excited because I was gonna be with some awesome girls. But I was really sad to leave Solihull. Leaving my ward. It is like my home ward. I love them all. And there are amazing people we were teaching. We really have started to pick up Solihull ward. We have some really good investigators. I am so sad I will miss them. Hopefully the new President will let me come back to Solihull to see J's baptism. Cause on Tuesday we had a well good lesson with him. He is my investigator. We started teaching him and he is doing so well. It’s amazing to see how the Lord does prepare people, and puts them in your path. J has definitely been prepared. Later that day we just went around and said good byes. It was sad!

Yesterday was transfers. The switch of the Three-some is complicated. But I'm with Sister Labararo, (from London) and Sister Felicia (from Arizona) It is awesome. We are having a good time. I feel very overwhelmed right now though. Because they both have been in the area and we are covering both and I have to learn all they know and this three-some will only last for 6 weeks. And then we will move again. Because only One new sister is coming in. It is just a lot to take in but I'm not stressing. I just feel overwhelmed and I don’t know what to do with all these new people and everything. But I’m just going to do my best and yeah. Oh my gosh!! packing is insane!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try and throw away some things even though I don’t want to! :( but my suitcases are so small next to other missionaries. But I will need to shorten my load. ha-ha too many books, and skirts, scarf’s.

We are having a good time. I love it here. It rains and I have gotten used to the brumby ancient, and now the welsh ancient. SOOO different!! ha-ha it’s cool though. I just need to get used to it.

I love you all. Thank you for all the prayers and everything that you do for me. :) I love you so much!

(please write me and let Layt know and everyone!!! :) please!!!!! :) let Haylee know I got her letter and Caitlin, THANK YOU!!
Rylee with her new companions in Wales Sister Labararo and Sister Filichia

Rylee saying good-bye to ward members in Solihull

Rylee saying good-bye to ward members in Solihull

Rylee and some of her investigators - She is going to miss them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment