Monday, August 20, 2012

Humid Week


HUMID WEEK

We have had a good week. We have awesome people we are teaching. We had an awesome lesson with C this week. We talked about FAITH. She was describing her faith like a tree, a bush that has stopped growing. It was so perfect we continued talking with her and then we shared Alma 32 with her. It is one of my favorites to share because miracles like this happen when someone is talking about their faith. They compare it to a seed or a tree or something that grows. She really enjoyed it. The lesson went really well. She has a lot of why questions. We put all the questions aside and asked how she feels in the lessons when we come over, and when she reads. She said “I feel this calm feeling, kind of peaceful." :) it was a great moment.

We had another really good lesson with E. He is from Nigeria, he is awesome he works really hard. He is getting his PHD in Chemical Engineering. He works a lot on his project. We live right by the University so we go and teach him at the lake. The University is beautiful!  We had a lesson with him where we just answered questions. He is really awesome. He loves to learn more. He loves the Bible so it’s fun talking with him because he can just pull out a verse of scripture out of nowhere. He came to church as well. He is doing really well.

We had a fun Saturday.  We have this amazing family in our ward. The girls really love to come out and do missionary work with us. So we went on splits. It was perfect. We accomplished a lot. I did some GQing by myself which was my first time. So it was good. It made me realize I can do it. :) So this made the day way better!! :) The girls are awesome. The ward is so great I love it here!! Just not loving the humidity!!!! hahaha
Today we are going to a castle!! MY FRIST ONE!! :) I am really excited!! Then we have 2 FHE's tonight.


TELL HEIDI I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!! :) :) :) I LOVED IT!!! THE ENTIRE DISTRICT WAS SUPER JEALOUS!!!! I LOOK AT THE PICTURES ALL THE TIME I LOVE IT!!!! :)
 I love pictures!! :)
 Love you lots!!!!
Rylee found "The Old Mill" in Nottingham!! HOME

On splits with some of the girls from Nottingham Ward (It looks like a New Era picture ha ha)

Rylee found her first Castle in Nottingham - she is loving it!!

Beautiful!

Beautiful missionary too!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rylee, my name is Aspen and i have loved reading through your blog. I am leaving to the same mission next month, and was wondering what your email was to ask you a few questions. thanks

    ReplyDelete