Monday, September 10, 2012

Did someone say Batman


7 MONTHS - WOW

We had a Zone P-day today.  I just got back from the Wollaton Hall.  This is where the new Batman was filmed.  It was fun :)

This week has been ok. There have been a lot of ups and downs. Our investigators are not answering our phone calls. We are trying to find new investigators. We found some new people! :) This is always a plus. I want people to have the same happiness and joy I feel every day. There is a miracle just around the corner. Heavenly Father is just trying to see what we are capable of. :) We will show him.

We have Stake Conference this next Sunday. I am super excited about it. We have a Seventy coming to talk to us. We are meeting in the Nottingham University Conference Center. It’s a white building. Gorgeous!!

I love you all!!! :) Thank you for everything you have done for me and for the emails each week. I really appreciate it! I hope you have a great week.  You are always in my prayers.  Keep studying the scriptures.  I am learning new things every day about the gospel.  It is amazing.  Love you so much!!!!

Zone P-day at Wollaton Hall

Wollaton Hall where they filmed the last Batman

Wollaton Hall

Rylee at Wollaton Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment