Monday, October 15, 2012

A Great Week


A Great Week!!

Hello family,
This week has been really good. I have told you about Ms. C before she was not very receptive. She came to church again this week. and liked it a lot better. It was testimony meeting and she really enjoyed it; and  had an amazing experience. We taught her last week, we could really see Satan working so hard on her; afterward, she accepted a date for baptism. She is doing really well. She said she will pray and read the scriptures daily.

Mr. E, is doing well. I don’t know if I told you about him last week. We have taught him since I have been here but he kind of fell off the face of the earth, but he called us. We went to go see him. I bore my testimony, and he opened up more than he ever has. He came to a baptism in Notts 1. So we took him to it. He really liked it. He felt the spirit. It was really strong.

Ms. E is doing well. We went and saw her. She has been praying every day/night. She loves it. She feels so peaceful and calm when she does. We invited her to be baptized but she wants to learn more still. She is so excited to learn more about Jesus Christ. I am excited to teach her. She is so lovely!!

I can’t believe this week is going so fast. Transfers are coming up soon! :)
Love you all!!

Eating and waiting for transportation

Eating Fish'n' Chips   YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment