Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mission Football


EIGHT MONTHS CRAZY
Hello!!
So we had a surprise this week. We had mission football. The new president surprised us with it.
 
I know the news about the missionary age. So for the boys, a lot of the England the age is 18 for the boys so I was kind of used to it. But it is crazy all 18 year old can go. The 19 year old for the girls. It is so COOL!!! I am so excited! I agree, I think a lot of girls are going to be going out on missions. Which is a big deal? I think the world does need sisters. :) I think the number of sisters out in the field will grow. This is so awesome!

I loved conference. C came!!!!! :) It was her first time to church. It was kind of overwhelming but she liked some of it. She is doing really well. We have a baptism date with her for Oct 27. So we will see. She is going to do all she can to get the answers she wants in the next 4 weeks. :) I think she is really going to put in the effort! :)  

We had some miracles this week. We have a new investigator E. She is Chinese. She is so cute. We went to see her and she said to come in to hang. She had 5 friends there. So we taught all of them. It was great!!! :) She is so prepared!!  The Zone Leaders went and saw E so we could finish at the hospital on Sunday. We eventually made it to the church for conference.  E loved the church. She prayed the beginning and end of the prayer in English; and the middle of the prayer in Chinese. It was great. After her prayer, she was like "that was easy, I will do that every day" :) :) it was so cute!! She is awesome. She wants to learn about Jesus. We are going to see her today as well. So it should be good.

Sorry for the crazy email, I am so glad everyone is doing well. I love you all. And I will write a better email next week. Love you!!

Oh my favorite talk was Elder Holland. The talk he gave was kind of the same talk he gave at the MTC devotional we watched. I love it, I don’t know if you remember me telling you about it. I think I did but I love it.  "Do you love me.....then feed my sheep!"

Love you-sis. Nelson
Rylee having fun!!!

Rylee found a street sign named after one of our dear friends in Phoenix, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment