Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Package!


Transfers are next week
Hello family!! Sounds like you have had a great week. To answer your question: Transfers are next week. Thank you for the package, you are so cute!!  In England they don’t really celebrate Halloween. So it was fun to have some of the candy. Some people celebrate it, but not that many.

So this week has been good. It has had a few ups and downs. But there is nothing I can’t handle. We had Sister Baker and sister Giles come and work with us on Monday and Tuesday, it was good. I was able to work with both of them. I learned something of myself and also about missionary work. So it was a good learning experience for me.

 We saw L. She is doing really well. She has been reading the scriptures DAILY! So that is awesome!! So excited for her. I asked her what has brought it on...and she said she just feels a lot better when she reads the scriptures. It is so true! I love it! 

We had a really good lesson with E. She loves praying. We are going to have a lesson with her this week with an Elder who speaks Chinese. So this will be good. So hopefully she can understand a little bit better than before. She is so sweet!! I love her.

Sometimes I think we go through life and are stressed with crazy things of the world. We think about what we have to get done before the end of the day or week. We have too many things on our plate. I love this quote "Life isn't a race it’s a Journey" I think it is so true. It is like what Pres. Uchtdorf said. We need to enjoy every moment.  I love this work. Even when I have some bad days, or run into some tricky situations. I need to enjoy it. It's not who gets to the end of the race first. But it’s what you learn through the journey.

I love you guys so much!!! 
Rylee having fun with her Halloween Package

Beautiful Nottingham

Streets of Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment