Monday, October 1, 2012

General Conference


Yay! Conference is coming.

I'm excited to have conference this week. We are watching the General 
Relief Society on Saturday before we watch the first session.  Then we get to watch conference.  I am so excited to hear from the Prophet.

S is still doing well. She didn't come to church yesterday. One of their kids was ill. But hopefully she will be able to come next week. We had a good lesson with her this week about the Gospel. She needs to gain a testimony about the Savior and all that he has done for us. I think once she gains a witness she will get baptized.

I have great news; I heard the two guys we were teaching in Wales are getting baptized.  One did this past weekend; and the other one will be in a couple of weeks.  I am so grateful to see the work moving forward.  I wish I could be there to see them get baptized, but I am just happy to know they are making the choice to do it, YAY!!

We had zone meeting this week. It was really good. We had little workshops where we went to 4 different rooms and talked about the spirit, faith, planning and members. We have had some miracles with planning. We are going to start working using our time better. We have been working 50-50 with less actives and investigators. But it is now changing to 80-20 slowly.  By doing this we are using our time with people who are improving and wanting to change. We have been doing a lot of finding. We had a work over with the zone leaders, and we just did FINDING all day!!! It gets super draining when people are rude to you. But you do have to think about the eternal perspective and think about what they are missing. What you have in your life that helps you get through things. They don’t have that sense of comfort. We have a lot of potential we got this week.  I want to Lord to see that.       President Monson "On occasion we need to make a second effort-and a third effort, and a fourth effort, and as many degrees of effort as may be required to accomplish what we strive to achieve."  I love that quote. This transfer is being dedicated to the Prophet Thomas S. Monson. We are ALL trying our best. Keep putting in the effort and you will accomplish all that you want to achieve.

I love this gospel and I love reading and learning so much more. I am now in 3 Nephi and I love it!!!! :)
I love you all. Thank you for everything that you do. For always being there for me and for all the prayers!
Love you
Nottingham District

Zone Leaders with Rylee

Every girl needs chocolate shoes - a gift from a member

No comments:

Post a Comment