Monday, November 19, 2012

Proper Bruise - Bike Wreck


Hi Family!

This week has been really good. E is doing so well. He is still going strong with the Word of Wisdom. He didn't ask any questions this week. He has been really stressed with his PHD project. He is trying to graduate in July. But after he met with us he was smiling and wasn't as stressed. He has picked a date!!! AHHHHH :)  December 8th!! We fasted with him this week and if he does well on his test which I know the Lord works miracles when we exercise our faith in Him. Everything will work out. He is so prepared and is doing so well. He came to church yesterday and he really liked it. A Member who is fellowshipping him. (They are really good friends) invited him to church and dinner after church. He was excited!! I am praying so hard. He is doing so well. Thank you for the prayers for him :)

E and R (the Chinese students) they are doing well. We taught them the 10 commandments. It was good. It also helped me a lot in the since that I suck at understanding the Bible.  So after the lesson I have decided that I really need to get over my fear of the Bible. I am being blessed on my mission to understand things better than I ever have before...So I started reading the Bible! :) I am so proud of myself  I have read 18 chapters. I read it with the dictionary and it is getting easier. The parables sometimes get me but I know as I try my best I will understand what Heavenly Father wants me to understand. It is amazing to read and to see the stories of Christ. In the few Chapters that I read there is so many times that is says "Jesus felt compassion for the people..." That made me realize just a small bit, how loving and compassionate He is and how much he loves us. I can’t even imagine! E and R were so excited to hear about the 10 commandments and to see that they are already living them. They are doing well. We are just hoping that they will soon come to church.

My knee hasn't been doing very well. The bruise was really bad it still isn't doing so well. So we bused a lot this week. But I am trying to push myself. The bruise is right on my knee cap so every time I move. My knee cap moves. So it hurts the bruise  :) it is fun!! But I am doing better! :)

It’s crazy to think that Thanksgiving is coming this week? Right? I am not quite sure; it’s weird on a mission. It feels kind of like a blur. That it’s a dream  :) it’s weird, but fun at the same time. 
We are working hard. I love this gospel, I love the scriptures, I love the Sabbath day, and I love my family!
Beautiful bridge in Nottingham

Rylee standing on top of the bridge

Rylee and Sister Matapo in the streets of Nottingham 

Rylee's "proper" bruise from her bike wreck 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck. she is so cute! This is so fun! I don't know why I haven't seen this blog before!! yay!

    ReplyDelete