Monday, November 12, 2012

HUMP DAY


“HUMP DAY”

Hello family! I can NOT believe this...crazy!! It’s been 9 months. I feel like it has gone by so fast. WOW!!  Sounds like everyone is doing well. I can’t believe the snow storm you guys had! That is crazy! I am glad it has not snowed here yet!! 16 inches... (I think that is what you said dad... but I can’t remember) :)  I don’t miss driving in the snow at all.  :)

This week has been pretty good. We had a great lesson with E. He is doing really well. Last week we taught him about the Word of Wisdom. It was 10 minutes. So this week we went and finished teaching him more about it. He has been doing great with it. He has kept it for a week now. He is PRAYING ABOUT A DATE!!!! :) How exciting!!! He is still doing well.  Please keep him in your prayers.

We had a really good lesson with Sis. E and R. A Chinese member from the Notts1 ward came to teach with us. It went really well. They have never heard of the gospel and some of the words. So it was really good that (Hong) came to teach with us to explain better. She knows where they are coming from. They think baptism is a big step and they are scared. So they are going to come see a baptism this week, which will be good to watch one.  They are doing really well.

Wow!!! So on my half way mark. The 9th, we had zone conference. Elder Kerr came! It was awesome!! The spirit was so strong. We were talking about so many different things, it was awesome. It was definitely an answer to my prayers.

Sunday we had a good day at church. It was remembrance Sunday and everyone wore a poppy. After church we were going to a Less Active family and sis. Matapo didn't see where I was turning. So she went straight. She wasn't coming so I hurried and biked to go find my companion. (She had the phone) So I was biking. I passed the ramp for the curb and I thought I could still make it...well I fell!!! Hard! I slid of the pavement and almost hit my face. I am ok. My hands are scratched up. I have some rips (like gymnastic ones) and a proper, massive, burse on my knee.....
BUT I AM OK... IT JUST HURTS. But I am fine. So that was my week. I love you guys so much!! :) Hope you have a great week.

Thank you to the Petersen family for the package, Thank you Beth for the package, I feel so loved.  Mom and dad thank you for the package and email, love you!

Fall in Nottingham

Package from Beth

Package from the Petersen Family - Rylee had a great Hump day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment