Wednesday, December 12, 2012

10 Months.... What?!!

10 Months….. WHAT!!!!

Hey family!! Oh my gosh....You guys will not believe it when I tell you. This does NOT happen. SO guess who my companion is...Sister Lewis from the MTC!! :) Crazy!!! We are companions in Nottingham. I am so excited. This week has been insane.

E got BAPTISED!!! It was an awesome week. I will tell you guys about it at Christmas but it was a great service. He was really happy!! :) The Bishop baptized him. He also took us to have a Nigerian meal at the University. It was really good as well.

We had a great week with some less actives. I love all the people we are working with. We said our good-byes to everyone Sister Matapo wanted to go by. It was great. We went to a little Christmas party. 

I went to reflection night.  It was the first one I have gone to, Sister Matapo needed a companion since she was the only sister. It was nice to be with her. The testimony meeting was really good as well. I love to hear other missionary’s testimonies. The spirit was so strong. It made me realize this is not too far away. I know it will go by fast so I need to focus and find those people I am here for. I have this feeling I haven't met some of the people I am here for.  So I really want to find them. I feel like I have promised some people I will find them...so I really want to!!

Today we have had a great day I spent the day with Sister Rasmussen. Helping her out. She was my companion. It was fun to get to know her. I really haven't spent that much time with her. So it was great. I really enjoyed it!
  
Well I love you so much! I hope you all have a great week and I will email you on Monday.I love you all so much!! :)

What an awesome day

Beautiful Sunset in Nottingham



No comments:

Post a Comment