Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!


CHRISTMAS
It was wonderful talking to you all yesterday. I loved it. It went by way too fast for me  :) But I really loved it. You all look so good. Thanks for everything you do for me. I am so spoiled to have you as my family! I really am. I love you guys so much. Grandma and Grandpa thank you so much for coming as well. It was great seeing you and talking with you.
                                                                                         
This week has been really fun. We were really busy. We had a good week. We helped set up for the ward Christmas party. We helped the YM/YW set up. We had a really good lesson with some Chinese students. We went to see an investigator, but she wasn't in so we were able to come in and talk with their friends it was awesome. We were able to talk to them about the restoration. They were interested!! :)

Sister Brooks and Sister Lefevre came and spent the night before the Christmas Conference. So we could go together. It was fun we caught the coach to drive to Birmingham. So we drove and picked up more missionaries. The conference was really good. This Christmas has been something special. Because it is different being away from home, in England....on a mission. I have felt the spirit so much more. The real meaning of Christmas. It has been fun. The ensign this year has a talk from Elder Holland about his Christmas in England. You should all read it. It was amazing!! And still so TRUE!  Raining every day. I have loved it!! I definitely love it. Thank you!! Marissa Masihdas for the beautiful Christmas present. The talks went to great use. It was so sweet. I will cherish that gift so much. Thank you. It was 25 days of conference talks about Christ and the light of Christ.

Oh my gosh!! It was hilarious as I was biking it was pouring down rain. This car came by and through a FULL cup of water right into my face. It was epic!  Definitely a good mission story. Later that night we had the ward Christmas party. It was awesome.

Sunday!!! E CAME TO CHURCH!! She loved it!! She said it was great. She felt something. She wants to come next week! :) Ya I was so excited!!! She is doing so well.

Christmas eve we went to carol at the town centre it was fun!! Singing in the rain!! :) It was freezing. Then we went to the Members home and had a GREAT Christmas Eve!! It was brilliant. I loved it!! Then we had pajamas and made scones and slept by the Christmas tree.

Christmas we opened presents...thank you so much!! :) It was a great Christmas. They did a Christmas service. It was a carol. It was beautiful. The spirit was so strong!!!! I loved it!! :) Then we went to another members home and had an awesome Christmas. Then we went to the Kirk’s to Skype. We had a miracle happen. We were knocking at their door. They didn't hear us for like 5 minutes. We both looked around and saw this girl sitting waiting for her friend. We felt like we should go talk to her. She was amazing. We talked about God and what she believes. She really wants to learn more since she is going in the Army. She thinks it will be good and help her lot, as well as prayer!

It was a great Christmas. I love you!! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

-Love Sister Nelson
Catching the Coach headed to Birmingham
Christmas with Sister Lewis = PJ night Christmas Eve

Christmas Dinner

Christmas at the mission home in Birmingham

Sunday in Nottingham - out side the Church



No comments:

Post a Comment