Monday, January 7, 2013

Yummy Chinese Food!!


Hello 2013 – it’s going to be a great year!!!!

Hello this week has been eventful.  We had amazing lessons with E this week. We taught her the Word of Wisdom. I was kind of nervous about this because the last few times I have taught it, the investigator dropped; because they love their tea and they wouldn't give it up. So I was nervous. It went very well the spirit was so strong in the lesson. R, her housemate was there as well. (Sometimes he is there) They accepted the word of wisdom and see that it will bless their lives to, stay away from those things and to eat healthy and exercise. I never realized keeping the word of wisdom means you need to be healthy and exercise! J

We went to her house to cook Chinese, she taught us. It was delicious!! So yummy!!! Then we had a lesson with her. She is doing so well. She is so cute. She is so excited about her baptism. And President told her yesterday he will be able to tell her, who her bishop will be when she goes back to china!! :) How cool!! Things are really moving well in china!! :) So exciting!!

We have had some awesome lesson. Found some potential people this week. Hopefully we will start teaching them. They are all elect and so sweet. Fingers crossed!!

I love this gospel. I have so many things I want to read and study before I get home but there isn't enough time. I really have loved my study time. After a few months of nervous studying and trying to get all the lessons down. I have time to study for the investigators and for myself. It is helping me understand the gospel so much more! :) It is amazing!

That is so exciting about Nakelle!! :) You'll love it.  I got letters and packages. Tell everyone thank you, thank you and thank you, your letters are on the way. I love you all and I hope you have a great week. Love you!!

Love Sister Nelson
Nottingham 4th Ward missionaries

Learning how to cook Chinese food

YUMMY - Chinese food!!!
Cooking in the kitchen

Drinking it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment