Monday, February 25, 2013

Feeling Blessed


Heavenly Father is Blessing us Soooooo Much

Oh my gosh!! We have had an amazing week. Seriously!! I am sad I will be leaving it. We had exchange this week. With Sister T and  Sister D (her new missionary) it was a great exchange. We were able to get so much stuff done. And we saw so many miracles. We have taught J so much this week to get him ready for his baptism TONIGHT! He is doing so well. He loves this gospel and knows God is blessing his life. One of the Sister’s and I went and tracted down this road, we found some elect people. Really. We met this young man, he has some amazing stories. He prayed about the Bible and received a witness it is true. He believes God could send us a Prophet again on the earth today. I told him he has. God is "the same yesterday, to-day and forever" (1 Nephi 10:18) Why would he give us prophets on the earth to lead and guide the people in the Bible...and just stop. The gospel is amazing and it just clicks. I love seeing it on people’s faces. It just reaffirms to me we all have heard this plan and have accepted it before.

R’s lesson was amazing....!!! :) Seriously! We walked in and sat and talked for a while. He asked if he could pray in the beginning. (He always prays at the end, so this was a big deal) in his prayer he expressed how grateful he is for prayer. And that he knows his mother was healed, and it was a miracle through him. He told us “Heavenly Father loves us so much. I know that He performed a miracle on my mom. I am so grateful to him" It was a great lesson the spirit was defiantly there.

Later that night we had a member from the stake call us and say that she wants to come out teaching with us every week. MIRACLE!!  That doesn't happen!!! And she is lovely!

OH MY GOSH!!! Now we are on Sunday. J invited 2 of his friends and E and R came as well. We had 4 investigators at church today!!!!! :) It was amazing. We all took the bus and we walked to church. It was so awesome. We arrive a little late; we had a herd of Chinese students (5) it was awesome!! In Sunday school we watched Finding Faith in Christ. (In Chinese) the spirit was so strong in that room. After the lesson, one of J's friends said "I want to be baptized!!!" "NOW!!" "J has taught me everything, I know it is true. I want to get baptized tomorrow with him!" We told him, we needed to teach him as well. He has a baptism date for next Saturday. It was amazing!! I have never had this happen on my mission. I have never heard of it happening. It was great!!!! :)

J is getting baptized tonight at 6:30, so 1:30 pm your guys time. :) Think of him and please pray that he and his friends will feel the spirit.

I love you all!! I am so grateful for this work. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is His work. He puts people in our path that need the gospel. That He is preparing for us to share the gospel. Look around, I know He will help you share the gospel, or just be a "good example" (Alma 17:11) I love you all
Love you tons!

Nottingham, England

Splits 

Utah girls that went out together



No comments:

Post a Comment