Monday, March 25, 2013

Sisters Love POST


Easter Week
Hi everyone,
I want to share something my companion shared with me. Her notes from when Elder Holland came and spoke to them in the Mission Training Center. It was a good analogy. Elder Holland was talking about missionaries going home and becoming less active. How he can’t handle that. He goes on to say "you want your investigators to read their scriptures, God wants you to read your scriptures!!! You want them to pray daily, God wants you to pray daily!! How much you care about your investigators is how much he cares about you. You are Gods investigators. He cares about you and wants you to be blessed just like we want the investigators to be blessed!!!"  I never thought about it until my companion shared this. WE ARE GODS INVESTIGATORS!! He wants what is best for us.

Any way this week has been pretty good. We had a good week this week. We have this great investigator, we met with her. We taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The lesson was so good. The Spirit was so strong. She really wants to set a good example to her son who is 9 months. Her ex-partner wants him to be christened but she wants him to make the choice for himself. She really likes baptism. She wants to be baptized. "When I get baptized it will be like starting over, starting fresh!! " It was so amazing! We invited her to be baptized on the 27th of April. She accepted!!! I was so excited!!!

We have a less active lady, who is so sweet. She is from Portugal. She is so funny! Landon when I think of people you taught I just think of her. She is the sweetest lady and she just tells how it is! :) I love it!!!  Her partner is awesome. I don’t know why he is not a member. He is so cool. We were able to talk with him and he really wants to learn more about Christ and how his gospel was restored back to the earth.

We have this new investigator. She is super sweet. Her dad used to come to our church. He died about 40 years ago. But she is a daddy's girl and she wants to learn why her dad liked the church. She is Greek as well. So grandma I think you would like her. I think she will like your story. I will let you know when we see her again and I share your story!! I share it all the time! :) It is great!!

We are doing really well. Having a lot of success. I love it here. The Elders in the area are AWESOME!!! The ward is awesome!! The investigators are doing really well and we are doing a lot of finding!! I love it so much! I love you all!!!! 
Rylee in Gloucester

Gloucester, England

Sister missionaries love getting POST!

Beautiful Gloucester, England



No comments:

Post a Comment