Monday, March 18, 2013

Harry Potter


Harry Potter – On my Mission

Oh my gosh I loved the emails thanks for writing me!!
We have had a great week. Last Monday the Elders took us to the Cathedral where Harry Potter was filmed at!!  Oh my gosh!!!! It was the coolest thing in the world. It was so beautiful. The Elder’s took pictures of me and my companion. We were able to get some really good pictures of us at the cathedral.

We are doing a lot of finding and it has been really good. We are finding so many new investigators. We actually had a really cool miracle. We were trying find a former investigator but the address we had was wrong.  So we thought we would tract some doors. The next door we picked this girl opened it up and she was super receptive and said she had a book. Later we found out that that was the girl we were trying to find. They got the address wrong. But we followed the spirit and my companion picked the doors we should knock and ...it was a miracle. We also found another lady on the same road. She doesn't believe in God. But after we talked to her for a bit she took a Book of Mormon and she wants to find out for herself. How amazing is that.


We had a cool thing happen with one of our investigators. We were supposed to see her. But her son was really sick. We felt impressed to ask if she wanted a priesthood blessing. We taught her about it. She wanted him to have one but he didn't feel comfortable to have one, because he hasn't met us yet. But his mom fully showed her faith. She has grown so much already from when we first started to talk to her. She is amazing!! :) We are going to see her this week and she told us she will for sure come to church next week.

One more miracle.  So this Less active came to church and said we answered her prayer. She is so sweet. Her husband is not a member but he came to church as well. It was so sweet. She said she was missing the sister missionaries and was reading the Book of Mormon when I called. She was so happy  I LOVE THEM!!


We are doing so well here. We are getting new things up and going. We are working through everything. My companion and I are staying strong. The Lord is in the work. We see miracles daily!!


R from Nottingham who I found with E. He just got baptized!!!! :) I am so happy for him. He is doing so well. He is also going to bare his testimony on the Easter program....ohhhhhh how sweet is that!! :)


I am so grateful for this gospel and the Love of the Savior. "He provided for you and for me the greatest gift we shall ever receive-the Atonement and all it conveys. He willingly died that we might forever live." I know this to be true. I am so grateful for my savior and the love that He has for each of us. I can’t even comprehend the amount of love he has for you and me!!
 I love you!


Visiting Harry Potter

The Cathedral where Harry Potter was filmed

Rylee and her companion

Having Fun

Doing a back bend
Beautiful Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment