Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Eggs - Love Packages!!


EASTER

Mom and dad thank you so much for the emails. I love emails. Oh my gosh!! Mom I loved the eggs!! It was a surprise!! My companion and I were talking about how I never get post to my flat. Then the next hour the door rang and it was the post man! :) I was shocked!! I was so happy!!! OH my gosh!!!! Thank you so much!! Oh mom that made my day!!!! :)

We are doing really well. We have a really cute lady we are working with her partner. He is amazing. He is so prepared. He has been reading the scriptures every day. It was amazing. He feels the spirit when we talked about the scriptures. We read Alma 7. It was really good. Their daughter stayed in the lesson. It was really good. She felt the spirit. He will be baptized soon!! :)

We got stood up a lot this week which was really sad but it worked out at the same time. K and H both missed their appointments with us but at the same they text us and said they are interested. We haven't been able to see H for a while. She has her baptism date for the 27th of April but we still need to see her.  We were really sad about K. We haven't been able to see her since our first lesson. I was really sad. Because I still feel like she is so prepared. But at the same time I don’t know if she is interested! But this week after she missed our appointment with us, I was not wanting to but thinking we should drop her. Because she is not interested. But then we got a text from her saying she was really sad that she forgot. She doesn't want us to think she is not interested. It has just been really crazy lately!! So that made me feel really good, I knew God heard my prayers and he knows the needs of K. So this was really happy for me!

We also went to Birmingham which was really good. We had a good meeting with the President.

We have some new investigators seem promising but I guess time will tell.

I love you and I hope that you all have a great week.
-Love Sister Nelson

Rylee and her companion at the Mission home

Rylee receiving POST (Chocolate Easter Eggs)

Easter Eggs



No comments:

Post a Comment