Monday, May 6, 2013

Drivers Test - Ahhh!!!


Drivers Test - Ahhh
Hey family I don’t have time to email much but I love the emails mom and dad. They are the best. I am really excited to Skype, on Mother’s Day. I don’t know the time or the place yet, sorry.  I have to study for my driver’s license test. I need to get my license soon!! I have to get it really soon.  Ahhh! Keep me in your prayers.

This week was amazing. We went to Cardiff, Wales and I got a welsh spoon. I loved it. It was so much fun we had exchange with Sister Davis from our stake. Rachel Davis do you guys remember my friend from high school. It was so surreal that we are both in England on our missions. It is so fun! We did really well together. It was so much fun. 

We had some awesome lessons with A and F. A is going to ask her boss to see if she can get work off or change her schedule so she can come to all of church. She is nervous but I know she will be blessed because God won’t give us a commandment that he won’t prepare a way for us to prepare a way to accomplish. 

We taught F & M the law of chastity. It went really well. We were able to set a good goal. M is going to Portugal in June 17th to go finish her papers. So then they will be able to get married soon and F will get baptized! 

Sorry for the short email. I love you guys so much. You are all amazing I am excited for our Skype, it will be the best. 
Love ya.
Cardiff, Wales

Cardiff, Wales

Cardiff, Wales

Cardiff, Wales

Rylee meeting up with Sister Davis from Salt Lake City - No Way!

Splits in Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment