Monday, May 13, 2013

Transfers are coming??!!


Transfers are coming
This week was really good. We had exchanges and worked hard. We had some good lessons with investigators. I had Zone Council this week. It was fun. I really enjoyed it. President is amazing. He really talked about everything, the spirit was so strong. He really wants to help the mission in any way he can. He really got me thinking a lot and I really want to push myself so hard before I go home. I want to try harder than I am doing right now. I want to make sure I am doing all that I can, to be the kind of person that God needs me to be.

We had a really cool thing where we went to the Forest of Dean to help with their Young Women’s. They were having a missionary night. The girls got a call to an area and they had transfers. So they had returned missionaries of all ages; and Missionaries serving. It was really good. I enjoyed it, the girls did too. I loved it. Then at the end, they showed the clip of President Monson changing the age limit. Inviting all girls if they have the desire to go, to go. It was a really good idea. You guys should do something like this. I would be more than happy to help if you guys wait till I get home.

We had an amazing day on Saturday. F is doing so well. We taught him and he told us that he already read the chapter we were going to do for the gospel principles lesson. He read it before us. He was so excited. He says he wants to be prepared so he can answer questions. He is so cute. I love F and M. Then later we went and saw A. She is doing amazing as well. After our lesson I asked if she would be able to make it to church. She said I will call my boss while you’re here. It will make me do it. I am nervous...She did and her boss said that would be great. She doesn't mind. :) :) yeah that is so awesome!! I was so excited!! I know that God will give no commandment He won’t prepare a way for you to accomplish it! :)

Sunday was amazing. H came to church with her son. F and M came and A, this = all at CHURCH!!!  It was the best Sunday EVER!!! :)  I love all the people we are working with. We are teaching them more about Gods word, but in return they teach me so much. It is amazing to see. I love it. I hope I don’t leave Gloucester, but I probably will. I love it here. Everyone is amazing, the ward, my companion etc. How could it be any better?. I am excited for my new calling and for the new things I will be learning to do. I hope everything will go well. I will probably let you know next week what happened. Cause we haven't gotten a call yet.

Love you all! It was great to see you!!! :) Miss you love you
Gloucester District

Splits

Young Women's activity - so much fun

Working at the Young Women's activity

Rylee, Sister Koon's and their investigators 

No comments:

Post a Comment