Monday, July 8, 2013

Another Great Week

I love being a Sister Missionary!!

Our week was fun and busy! We had 3 exchanges this week. They all came to us, well almost. But it was really good. It is a lot less stressful this way. We had a good lesson. So you might remember S who we taught last year. He has been investigating for 15 months. We set a baptismal date with him for this Thursday. He is doing well. He has the strongest testimony I have ever heard. He loves his study. Actually dad, the talk you gave me from Brad Wilcox about Grace, was perfect. I love it when you guys find things and send them to me. I use them all the time. The talk was perfect for Him. He set a date for this Thursday. Why Thursday, you might ask...well it’s his favorite day! :) And he is being baptized at 3:00 pm because he doesn't enjoy the evening. 

G is doing amazing! She has a very strong testimony. She is teaching all her friends and her neighbors about the gospel. Before when we first met her she was so shy, wouldn't talk to anyone. She didn't like strangers. But now she can do anything. It has been amazing to see the change. I think because we found her in 3 weeks and then she was baptized you could see the massive changes so drastically. Usually the change is more of a stretched out period of time.

We had some good lessons while on exchange with the sisters. It is amazing, these sisters that are coming out, are so prepared and so ready to serve. I want to help the sisters in our ward prepare as much as I can. I am really looking forward to it.  So if they have any questions on teaching, missionary life or anything I can help them.

On Sunday S said he might want to push back his date another week. But with him, and this was in his words "if I don't get baptized on Thursday...I never will!" He wants to; he just needs to be more positive about the whole situation. I think he will soon. I have faith it will happen. There is a reason that Laborero and I are back together again, in this area. He already realized this and he said it was to help him. So he just needs to take leaps of faith and trust in the Lord.

I have been reading the General Conference Ensign we just got it.. It took a long time! But it has been great to read the talks I have been reading the ones from Young Women’s session. Wow! So good!! I sure so love Sister Dalton "No amount of peer pressure, No acceptance, No popularity is worth a compromise." How good is that I just love that!!

Love you all!! 

President and his wife and our Zone


Love teaching

Sister Exchange

Sister Exchange

Sister Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment