Monday, July 29, 2013

My Last week - - weird!!!

My Last FULL week weird!!!
OH my gosh so this week has been crazy!! And I am getting excited to come home. I have learned a lot on my mission. About my Savior and my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for personal revelation we can receive. I know Heavenly Father can perform miracles and the veil can be very thin sometimes and I am very grateful for this.

We had a good week this week. We went and had 2 exchanges, and zone conference. It was weird to have zone conference; it was my last one...EVER!! We had a Stake President come and talk with us. He did an amazing job. I really loved it. He asked a lot of questions. Not for us to answer but for us personally think about and answer for ourselves. It was really nice. He taught us about a parable. We did our departing testimonies. It was kind of surreal. Your first zone conference you see these missionaries get up and bare these amazing testimonies, and they say it goes fast but you know it doesn't. So I had no idea what to say. You don't really think about it. Then after we took pictures with some of the other missionaries.

I am very grateful for the Atonement in my life. I know I make mistakes all the time, everyday. But something I have learned on my mission is, the Lord loves us. He wants us to do our best He knows we will make mistakes and fall. But we just have to get back up and keep walking. We all have weaknesses. But we are all different; someone might not have the same weakness as another. But throughout our life we have to work on them and continue to press forward. I know Heavenly Father has helped me a lot. There is a poem I was going to share with you. But I forgot it at home. It is about a father and a daughter. (Kind of like the footprint poem) They are walking along and her dad helps her not to get hurt, leads her in the right direction. Then she falls. She gets a big scrap and is mad that her father didn't tell her to watch her step. But her dad picked her up and said, but I will always be there to pick you up and dust you off. Something to that extent. This has helped me a lot. Heavenly Father lets us make mistakes. So we can learn and continue to progress. I am grateful for my Savior and for all He has done for me. This gospel is a blessing and I am so grateful for the time I have been able to serve a mission and teach others about the love their Father in Heaven has for them. To be able to see the change in someone is indescribable. I love it.

I am grateful for the companions that I have had and for the things I have learned from them. They all have made an impression in my life.

I love you all!! Last week weird!!! I feel like it’s kind of a dream.... WEIRD!!  Next week I will see you in 2 days after I email. Now don't think you are off the hook for next week :) I still love emails :) 

Exchanges

My Last Zone Conference

My last Zone Conference

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment